“To be a leading institution in producing quality graduates that meet international standards and are outstanding in terms of virtue, morality ,and Thammasat characteristics; to be an excellence research center that integrates nursing knowledge and related sciences for the Country’s development , academic services , and continuing education”
“To be a leading institution in producing quality graduates that meetinternational standards and are outstanding in terms of virtue, morality, and Thammasat characteristics; to be an excellence researchcenter that integrates nursing knowledge and related sciences for theCountry’s development, academic services, and continuing education”
1. To produce Bachelor of Science and Master of Science graduates in nursing that are equipped with the academic qualifications required for their respective level, as well as other prescribed qualifications unique to Thammasat University and the Faculty of Nursing.
2. To produce a body of knowledge in nursing science for the development of services, education, and management in nursing, and to create interdisciplinary research for solving the nation’s major health problems as well as for the promotion of good health nationwide.
3. To produce knowledge-based academic services for the nursing staff and the public, and to use these new knowledge-based services in the development of teaching, learning, as well as research.
4. To maintain and develop national and institutional values on the part of staff members and students, and to promote national art, culture, and traditions.
5. To improve the efficiency of management through good governance and by taking into account staff members’ competencies, involvement, joyful performance, and cost-effective resource utilization.